Detroit Lakes, MN
Find Train Tickets, Schedules and Amtrak Routes on Detroit Lakes, MN
All you need to know about Detroit Lakes, MN
Find train tickets, fares, reviews and schedules for Detroit Lakes, MN. Detroit Lakes, MN provides amtrak train routes to
Detroit Lakes is a city in the State of Minnesota and the county seat of Becker County. The population was 8,569 at the 2010 census.Wikipedia
Detroit Lakes, MN location address
Station Building (with waiting room)
116 Pioneer Street
Detroit Lakes, MN - 56501
Features on Detroit Lakes, MN
- Enclosed Waiting Area
- No Restrooms
- No ATM
- No Ticket Office
- No Lounge
- No Elevator
- No Quik-Trak kiosk
- No Payphone
- No Wi-Fi
- Arrival Time: with service How long before departure to be at the station if you need ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance services. - 30 minutes, without service How long before departure to be at the station if you do not need services such as ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance. - 30 minutes, prior to departure
The Detroit Lakes, MN baggage services
- No Checked Baggage Service
- No Baggage Storage Baggage storage is an area where passengers may store their bags, equivalent to "left luggage" in Europe. A storage fee may apply.
- No Bike Boxes for Sale The number of bike boxes is limited, so boxes may not always be available. For further assistance, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
- No Baggage Assistance
- No Lockers Self-service lockers are available in select stations for passenger baggage storage.
- No Shipping Boxes for Sale
- No Baggage Carts
- No Ski Bags for Sale
Detroit Lakes, MN parking services
- Short-term Parking Spaces : Yes Number of spaces available for Amtrak passengers to park for the day only, not overnight. Parking fees may apply.
- 36 Long-term Parking Spaces Number of spaces available for Amtrak passengers to park overnight. Parking fees may apply.
- Dedicated Accessible Parking Available Dedicated parking is marked for those with disabilities only. A disabled license plate or mirror tag is required.
- No Parking Attendant
The Detroit Lakes, MN accessibility options
- Dedicated Parking Dedicated parking is marked for those with disabilities only. A disabled license plate or mirror tag is required.
- Wheelchair Lift Wheelchair lift is a platform-mounted lift for loading passengers from low platforms onto trains that do not have onboard ramps.
- No Wheelchair For passengers who cannot walk far or at all, we offer a wheelchair to move the passengers around within the station. At some stations this may be a battery-powered people mover. The wheelchair or other types of movers must not leave the station or be moved onto the train.
- No Accessible Waiting Room
- Accessible Platform Accessible platform is a barrier-free path from the drop-off area outside the station to the station platform.
- No Accessible Water Fountain
- No High Platform A high platform is a platform at the level of the vestibule of the train, with the exception of Superliners.
Opening and closing services hours in the Detroit Lakes, MN
|Day||Opening - Closing|
|Monday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Wednesday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Friday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 pmam - 11:59 pm|