All you need to know about Olympia-Lacey, WA
Find train tickets, fares, train station and schedules for Olympia-Lacey, WA, Olympia-Lacey, WA provides train routes to
Olympia-Lacey, WA location address
Station Building (with waiting room)
6600 Yelm Highway SE
Lacey, WA - 98513
Features on Olympia-Lacey, WA
- Enclosed Waiting Area
- Restrooms accessible
- No ATM
- No Ticket Office
- No Lounge
- No Elevator
- Quik-Trak kiosk
- Payphone accessible
- No Wi-Fi
- Arrival Time: with service How long before departure to be at the station if you need ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance services. - 30 minutes, without service How long before departure to be at the station if you do not need services such as ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance. - 30 minutes, prior to departure
The Olympia-Lacey, WA baggage services
- No Checked Baggage Service
- No Baggage Storage Baggage storage is an area where passengers may store their bags, equivalent to "left luggage" in Europe. A storage fee may apply.
- No Bike Boxes for Sale The number of bike boxes is limited, so boxes may not always be available. For further assistance, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
- No Baggage Assistance
- No Lockers Self-service lockers are available in select stations for passenger baggage storage.
- No Shipping Boxes for Sale
- No Baggage Carts
- No Ski Bags for Sale
Olympia-Lacey, WA parking services
- 98 Short-term Parking Spaces Number of spaces available for Amtrak passengers to park for the day only, not overnight. Parking fees may apply.
- 98 Long-term Parking Spaces Number of spaces available for Amtrak passengers to park overnight. Parking fees may apply.
- Dedicated Accessible Parking Available Dedicated parking is marked for those with disabilities only. A disabled license plate or mirror tag is required.
- No Parking Attendant
The Olympia-Lacey, WA accessibility options
- Dedicated Parking Dedicated parking is marked for those with disabilities only. A disabled license plate or mirror tag is required.
- Wheelchair Lift Wheelchair lift is a platform-mounted lift for loading passengers from low platforms onto trains that do not have onboard ramps.
- No Wheelchair For passengers who cannot walk far or at all, we offer a wheelchair to move the passengers around within the station. At some stations this may be a battery-powered people mover. The wheelchair or other types of movers must not leave the station or be moved onto the train.
- Accessible Waiting Room
- Accessible Platform Accessible platform is a barrier-free path from the drop-off area outside the station to the station platform.
- Accessible Water Fountain
- No High Platform A high platform is a platform at the level of the vestibule of the train, with the exception of Superliners.
Opening and closing services hours in the Olympia-Lacey, WA
|Day||Opening - Closing|
|Monday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Friday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:15 am - 9:30 pm|
|Day||Opening - Closing|
|Monday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:15 am - 8:30 pm|