The cheapest trainsfrom San Diego to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Diego to Vancouver will cost around $195 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $195.
San Diego to Vancouver train information
|timelapse||Avg. Train duration||18h 13m|
|attach_money||Train ticket price||$195|
|place||Train depart from||San Diego|
|pin_drop||Train arrive in||Vancouver|
The fastest trainsfrom San Diego to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
Trips per day1
These direct trains cover the 1908km distance in an average of 18h 13m but if you time it right, some trains will get you there in just 42h 13m
Train from San Diego to Vancouver
how to get cheap amtrak train tickets from san diego to vancouver?expand_more
- Amtrak offer a total of 1 train schedules to Vancouver. Compare all available fares that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 1643 Amtrak reviews for train services. Users reviews always best describe the real train trip experience. The company score relates to quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing ticket prices for this destination. Keep in mind that in all train departure times from San Diego have different ticket prices based on fare options. What is shown on the list is the cheapest fare type still available if Saver, Value, Flexible or Premium. On this trip, tickets are available starting on $195 and this is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Apr 18. Book your train tickets 14 days in advance with Saver Fares for 20% discount. On searching for Vancouver cheap tickets it may apply. In many routes across the country this is the best method to get trip discounts.
how much cost tickets to vancouver?expand_more
- Amtrak tickets to Vancouver costs between $195 and USD 195.10 each seat. This $195 train leaves at 06:02 from San Diego train station at San Diego, CA - Old Town Transportation Center (OLT). On the contrary, the train leaving at 06:02 have the most expensive ticket to Vancouver for about USD 195.10. During holidays and peak seasons fares are generally higher.
how easy is to get by train to vancouver from san diego?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily Amtrak San Diego to Vancouver schedules. Usually, there are 7 train departures every week on this route. Amtrak operates a large fleet to Vancouver. It is an average of 1 departures per day and 30 trips every month.
where are located san diego and vancouver train stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Vancouver, you can get on board at San Diego, CA - Old Town Transportation Center (OLT). Moreover, get off the train at Vancouver, BC - Pacific Central Station (VAC). Most Amtrak stations in major cities, and many other stations across the country, are accessible to passengers with a disability. Call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information regarding the accessibility of the stations on your itinerary.
when is the first and last train departing from san diego on sun, apr 18?expand_more
- The first train time to Vancouver is at 06:02. The last departure time from San Diego is at 06:02.
how far apart is vancouver from san diego?expand_more
- The train traveling average length from San Diego to Vancouver is around 18h 13m. Getting Amtrak fastest train from San Diego, you probably arrive in about 42h 13m in Vancouver. Amtrak does not normally guarantee connections of less than 60 minutes. Usually 90 minutes between arriving long-distance trains and local trains in the Northeast Corridor.
which is the best way for train booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your eTicket online at Amtrak website.
Alternatively, you can book at a Quik-Trak Kiosk or directly at the counter.
- Amtrak phone number: +1 215-856-7924
how to get ticket refund on amtrak?expand_more
- Note that Amtrak have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on Amtrak page.
trainbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- TrainBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest train ticket. Explore all available tools and 1643 user reviews to best choose your transportation. TrainBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase train tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Amtrak website. Reserve your train seat to Vancouver in advance and have a nice trip.
San Diego, CA
Train tickets to San Diego