The cheapest trainsfrom Vancouver to San Diego
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Vancouver to San Diego will cost around $274 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $274.
Vancouver to San Diego train information
|timelapse||Avg. Train duration||19h 2m|
|attach_money||Train ticket price||$274|
|place||Train depart from||Vancouver|
|pin_drop||Train arrive in||San Diego|
The fastest trainsfrom Vancouver to San Diego
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
Trips per day1
These direct trains cover the 1908km distance in an average of 19h 2m but if you time it right, some trains will get you there in just 43h 2m
Train from Vancouver to San Diego
how to get cheap amtrak train tickets from vancouver to san diego?expand_more
- Amtrak offer a total of 1 train schedules to San Diego. Compare all available fares that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 1643 Amtrak reviews for train services. Users reviews always best describe the real train trip experience. The company score relates to quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing ticket prices for this destination. Keep in mind that in all train departure times from Vancouver have different ticket prices based on fare options. What is shown on the list is the cheapest fare type still available if Saver, Value, Flexible or Premium. On this trip, tickets are available starting on $274 and this is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Apr 18. Book your train tickets 14 days in advance with Saver Fares for 20% discount. On searching for San Diego cheap tickets it may apply. In many routes across the country this is the best method to get trip discounts.
how much cost tickets to san diego?expand_more
- Amtrak tickets to San Diego costs between $274 and USD 274.20 each seat. This $274 train leaves at 05:30 from Vancouver train station at Vancouver, BC - Pacific Central Station (VAC). On the contrary, the train leaving at 05:30 have the most expensive ticket to San Diego for about USD 274.20. During holidays and peak seasons fares are generally higher.
how easy is to get by train to san diego from vancouver?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily Amtrak Vancouver to San Diego schedules. Usually, there are 7 train departures every week on this route. Amtrak operates a large fleet to San Diego. It is an average of 1 departures per day and 30 trips every month.
where are located vancouver and san diego train stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Diego, you can get on board at Vancouver, BC - Pacific Central Station (VAC). Moreover, get off the train at San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley Coaster Station (SRB). Most Amtrak stations in major cities, and many other stations across the country, are accessible to passengers with a disability. Call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information regarding the accessibility of the stations on your itinerary.
when is the first and last train departing from vancouver on sun, apr 18?expand_more
- The first train time to San Diego is at 05:30. The last departure time from Vancouver is at 05:30.
how far apart is san diego from vancouver?expand_more
- The train traveling average length from Vancouver to San Diego is around 19h 2m. Getting Amtrak fastest train from Vancouver, you probably arrive in about 43h 2m in San Diego. Amtrak does not normally guarantee connections of less than 60 minutes. Usually 90 minutes between arriving long-distance trains and local trains in the Northeast Corridor.
which is the best way for train booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your eTicket online at Amtrak website.
Alternatively, you can book at a Quik-Trak Kiosk or directly at the counter.
- Amtrak phone number: +1 215-856-7924
how to get ticket refund on amtrak?expand_more
- Note that Amtrak have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on Amtrak page.
trainbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- TrainBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest train ticket. Explore all available tools and 1643 user reviews to best choose your transportation. TrainBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase train tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Amtrak website. Reserve your train seat to San Diego in advance and have a nice trip.
Train tickets to Vancouver
San Diego, CA